Saturday, September 26, 2009

All about my Bubu

I was tagged in facebook, but I decided to answer here:

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband, wife, fiancé, boyfriend or girlfriend. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then tag your friends... Shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your loved one to see how right you really are.


My ex-boyfriend for 6 years, husband for a year.
Lets see if I could still vie for 'wife of the month' hehe..

Since we are to celebrate our first anniversary as Mr. & Mr Dela Cruz, I have decided to take this quiz. Yes, in the midst of Ondoy's unforgivable and devastating visit.

Here it goes, dont correct me, I should know better (nyak):

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
- Prison Break or WWF (which I found too morbid to watch) often he switch to Discovery or HBO.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
- Thousand Island (just the basic)
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
- the fatty stomach of bangus, which I like, ha! :p
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
-pineapple juice, large share kame.
5. Where did he go to high school?
-Don Bosco Canlubang (ad maiora natus)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
- 9-10”
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
- lenses ng SLR (which sticks to ‘were to’)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
- anything that’s overloaded
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
- Mr. Chips, Oysters
10. What is his favorite cereal?
- not a cereal kid, but he likes Koko Krunch
11. What would he never wear?
- elephant pants, Dickies clothings
12. What is his favorite sports team?
- sports ba yung WFF?
13. Who did he vote for President?
- dont wanna say but he’ll definitely vote for hNINOY (I seconded)
14. Who is his best friend?
- aside from me (naks), he hang out with Stip & Gee most of the time
15. What is one thing he wishes you wouldn't do?
- aside from ‘sex with other guys’ , become losyang.
16. What is his heritage?
- Spanish (sa Dad), Malay-ko (sa Mom)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
- Cake flavoured with Alcohol 
18. Did he play sports in high school?
- football, basketball
19. What could he spend hours doing?
- watch tv (such a tv rat), drink..drink.. did I say drink? Haha.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
- that’s for me to know. Ha!

2 ang nag-react:

Anonymous said...

ay nako... mali na naman.. its not WFF.. its WWE or previously known as WWF.. tsk tsk tsk.. bagsak!!! :D [pao]

Wifey Marg said...

hmmp. Bawal ang kontra! Love you!

Post a Comment