Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

I'm pondering on what topic to write, currently reflecting on the week that passed but to no avail, I just realized nothing much happened that is worth mentioning.. hmm..

Im quite excited though for the weekend and next week!

First, this weekend, on Saturday that is, is our Badminton tournament.. Yep! A pseudo tournament at that, since I haven’t even played with my partner. It will also be the birthday celebration of my sister-in-law. Heypi Birthday Ate Sandy! Mama prepared a hearty menu for dinner and I cant wait.

Second, since it’s a weekend, no work! Ha! Im always looking forward to that. Have enough time to play and blab with my boys – Yuan and Pao.

And of course, for next week I have two super exciting events, my college reunion and boracay!!!!

Im thrilled when I received a message that we’ll be having a reunion on the 26th (Saturday). I haven’t seen most of them since graduation, although some of my superfriendz went to my wedding and drop by at Tagaytay when I was pregnant. Pao and I were thinking of joining only the gimik after but hey, joining the reunion itself might be fun as well.

So there, since our flight the next day (Sunday) is at 5am, we’ll spend the night somewhere and go to airport via cab nalang. Hope we wont forget our e-tickets. Jeez!

That’s all for now. Tomorrow is another day, hope something happen that is worth blabbing here.

1 ang nag-react:

Wifey Marg said...

I wish I could read Chinese characters.. sobs.. Chillax!

Post a Comment