Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Resurrected

After years of hibernation from the cyber network haven, I'm back!

The last time I logged in to really do some stuff here is uhmm I really cant remember. Birthdays, Christmas, New year, a few storms, and people came and left.

A lot of things happened and have changed, let me share ten:

1. I got married to a wonderful person inside-out making me a happy Mrs. Mariane Glorioso-Dela Cruz now.
2. I have proven that my genes (and Pao’s) produce good results seeing my 4-month old Yuan’s cuteness and healthy being (now that’s bragging J)
3. My hair is shorter than I ever had before.
4. I have gained a lot. 120 lbs vs my pre-pregnancy weight of 97 lbs (shopping clothes no longer a habit)
5. I now reside in Canlubang (with my in-laws and Pepper).
6. I seldom see my family due to some issues whatsoever.
7. New colleagues at Isuzu, new circle of friends, I still keep the old ones of course (I just wish we still have the luxury of time to meet often)
8. Pao & I (with some friends) have toured some scenic places in the country. Hopefully in the next 7 years international naman with Yuan (older para ma-appreciate naman nya). Yey!
9. Whatelse? Hmmm.. I have a new signature. Haha..
10. I have a new blog!

So long, until I find the luxury of time to share some thoughts again.
Chillax, Life is good.

0 ang nag-react:

Post a Comment