Wednesday, August 26, 2009

25 things before I hit 30

(these are just selfish desires at random thinking)




1. An addition to our family - My baby girl Maria (still thinking her 2nd name) at the age of 27, that makes Yuan 3 years old;

2. Buy 4 sets of wristwatch –I think that’ll be a good investment hehe.. taas kilay ni Pao for sure; (Bu, this will remind me that time is gold and that I should move a bit faster J);

3. Splurge on accessories, bangles, earrings, plus bags, luggage bags (kasi nga di ba maraming travel, wohoo!), can I add new sets of clothes especially when Im back in shape? Hehe.. Its not bad to spend for yourself naman kaya I have to have #9;

4. Travel..Travel..Travel – Plan namin ni Pao na mapuno ng pic namin yung Philippine map na nasa closet. And take on a Cruise vacation;

5. Makapag-travel abroad – hehe mag-eexpire na passport ko wala pa ding tatak.. poor me L

6. Master Excel, and be able to make an application of whatever sort before I die (freak I know);

7. Buy our own house at hmm.. basta here in Sta. Rosa going to Tagaytay;

8. Buy a car / family car (I share #7 with Pao hehe);

9. Find and settle at a more lucrative job or be an entrepreneur on the side (food biz, RTW, stuff, pets);

10. Extreme diet and exercise after baby girl; Play badminton again and be a pro, join tournaments and win!

11. Head to the beach and wear a skimpy bikini (proud of my stitches) after I achieved a fabulous

body from #10;

12. Read at least two (2) books, fiction/chic lit/self-help/whatever basta book, in my quest for continuous learning hehe;

13. Plan or host (‘plan’ nalang maciadong magastos pag ‘host’) events, parties, children parties, costume parties, wedding, baptismal, fiesta, xmas party hehe, kahit ano basta gusto ko magplan.. I enjoy the nitty-gritty of it, then I’ll blog about it, and be useful sa mga mag-host of such parties;

14. Spa – sauna, foot and paraffin wax (no foot scraping please), facial & body scrub, full body massage, sleep. Whew. This can’t wait.

15. Attend family day at Yuan’s school and be a competitive mom sa mga parlor and sport-y games hehehe.. Mang-aaway ng teacher pag pinagalitan si Yuan.

16. Volunteer to Gawad Kalinga and help build those houses, haay, college pa gusto ko na to, I just don’t know how, when, where, and with whom; Or celebrate my birthday at one of the orphanage houses together with family and friends;

17. Mag-lector/commentator ulit sa churc, kasi di ako pwede mag-choir;

18. Meet up with my college friends, high-school friends (hmm sort of a reunion na din pero gusto ko batch by batch – barkada, classmates, then batchmates) and of course my Gardenia friends, PYM friends, mga Elena apartment-mates;

19. Be a regular blogger, net freak, and organize my documents sa lappy-toppy, along with I-Tunes, kahit walang time;

20. Drive Yuan to birthday parties, costume parties, Fun Ranch, Zoo, picnics or what-have-you;

21. Master at least 5 dishes I can be famous of, with my own-style, yung pwedeng ipa-patent, consider having Shrimp Pesto ala Mariana (nyehh);

22. Pay a regular visit to family and relatives and have a feast;

23. Master 5 songs, as in yung almost memorize na and in tune, para pag nag-videoke, mauuna ko mag plug in ng songs ko. Hehe..

24. Get overly-drunk with friends in the beach, then do stupid things like hmmm.. I guess you’ll never know the extent of what you can do when you’re drunk. Im sure with CESTIMA or Orcom peeps to. Haha!

25. I just realized whenever Im making a list, pinaka-mahirap yung last Hmmm.. of course how could I forget, save and invest.. Invest and save!

0 ang nag-react:

Post a Comment