Monday, April 19, 2010

25 Things I Must (A.S.A.P.)

1. Thread my eyebrows
2. Take Pepper for a walk, she badly needs a physical activity
3. Use chopsticks the right way
4. Get my college diploma at UPM
5. Buy, well better to say, invest on make-up
6. Have a regular coffee or date with ubest!

7. Outing with CESTIMA with orcom friends
8. Get a sauna and body scrub
9. GYM
10. GYM (2x para may emphasis)
11. Go on a diet or better yet slimming pills!
12. International trip
13. Buy another watch
14. Revamp my style and my wardrobe
15. Find a new...
16. Have my wisdom tooth extracted
17. Get overly drunk
18. Fulfill my fantasies (hahahaha)
19. Get Yuan a nice haircut after we cut his hair hehe.

20. Get myself a new look, despite my burnt hair strands (wag kayo magpapa-treat sa Justine Barbara!)
21. Have a date with Pao

22. Visit Mama – my Lola in Batangas
23. Get the Selecta ice cream, Chocolate Truffles or Choco Almond Fudge Or Blizzard nalang kaya?

24. Open a bank account
25. Have a biz! Mini biz, online biz, whatever biz!

0 ang nag-react:

Post a Comment